Concordia Beverage Systems in Bellevue, WA is the world’s leading developer and manufacturer of superautomatic espresso machines and specialty coffee equipment. As the industry’s beverage quality, technology and reliability leader, our portfolio of commercial and custom products is fielded worldwide to numerous markets and customers, including specialty roasters and foodservice, restaurant and hospitality, and institution and vending channels.
If you thrive on driving growth in a fast-paced, dynamic and highly collaborative environment to push technology forward and deliver exceptional customer experiences with the world’s coolest espresso machines – then you’re someone we want to meet.
We are currently looking for a mechanical engineer to join our engineering team. The ideal candidate will have;
- BS or MS degree in Mechanical Engineering, or equivalent.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- 7+ years of experience in a manufacturing environment with significant emphasis in design and fabrication of sheet metal, machining, plastics, tooling/castings, material selection, and coatings and finishes, including design to cost, and design for test and manufacturing.
- Expert-level SolidWorks (or equivalent) capability for design, analysis, and released documentation preparation
- Experience with thermal, structural (static and dynamic), and flow systems and analysis.
- Experience with systems employing motion control, pressure, temperature, and positional sensors
- Skilled in problem definition, data collection and analysis, generating solid conclusions and recommendations
- Ability to analyze/interpret information from business organizations and customers and create solutions
- Demonstrated ability to improve product performance and customer value
- Hands-on experience with typical laboratory test equipment
- Technically creative and motivated to explore design trade-offs in the development of electro-mechanical systems designs with demonstrated experience in component selection, system development and integration
- Demonstrated ability to see designs through from inception to field implementation.
- Expert knowledge of regulatory, NSF and UL, design considerations and requirements for food industry equipment
- Ability to multi-task, and capable of executing multiple assignments on time and on budget
- Exceptional proficiency with MS Office suite
- Demonstrated capability in statistical analysis
In addition to the above requirements, the exceptional candidate will stand out by having specific experience in one or more of the following areas;
- Food equipment design and manufacture
- Labview and PLC programming
- 6-σ Green Belt, or higher
Please direct inquiries to: Employment_contact@concordiacoffee.com